Monday, March 8, 2010

Lessons Learned

Ok, so I learned a valuable lesson tonight. Here is what I did:

(4) bottles Pantene On Sale 2/$6.97
Used (2) $3 coupons from 3/7
Got 4 ECB

(1) Dawn Hand Renewal
On Sale .97
Used $1.00 coupon from Home Made Simple Booklet
FREE!

(2) Bags Skittles
BOGO from FB

Somehow all this totaled to $6.24...think the cashier did something wrong...I calculated the shampoo itself at around $8. Anyway, I had 8ECB, so he gave me the option of losing the $1.76 ECB or go back and get something else. I turned around and there were all of the sudden 5 people behind me. I got nervous and didn't want to hold up the line, so I opted to just lose it. STUPID!!!

I ended up with 4ECB and not spending a penny oop, but had I gone back for more, I could have gotten more candy, or 3 more Dawn (had .50 coupons, too) and spent a tiny bit oop. I feel stupid, but I learned a lesson. Never again will I let anyone initimidate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment