Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Walgreens Trip


I purchased the Nivea body wash and Rembrandt mouthwash earlier that morning. I paid $10.39 total, and received $11 in Register Rewards (RR).
I went later and this is what I did...
Trans #1: Germ-x, clearance Advil, Schick razor, Neosporin and Band-aids.
I had a $4 coupon for razor (+ I received 3RR)
I had $1 coupons for Neosporin and Band-aids (+ I received 4RR)
I used my 11RR from earlier trans
Paid $7.78 and received 7RR
Trans #2:
Clearance Advil, disposable gloves, and candy bar for "filler"
Paid with 7RR from above, and .67 cash.
I saved a little over $50 if you count the reg price of the children's advil, and spent less than $20. I did not have coupons for the hand sanitizer ($4), gloves ($4.99) or candy bar. I was going to buy hand sanitizer and gloves anyway, so I think I came out pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment