Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Welcome to Cedar Park Coupon Divas!!

Hi!! We would like to bring together local "Coupon Divas" so that we can learn from each other and share our couponing experiences. This blog will be kept private (invited viewers only) so that we can keep it local. Everyone will be able to make posts and comments, so feel free to do so!! Thanks for joining Cedar Park Coupon Divas!
This blog is in conjunction with our FaceBook group. If you are not already a part of that, let us know!!

~Mary and Alisa

2 comments:

  1. Great idea Alisa and Mary! I took a month (or 2) off, but I'm getting back into it now. I need you to keep pushing/inspiring me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the add. I'm not the facebook group yet, but Mary said she'd add me when she got back from Utah. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete