Thursday, March 4, 2010

Getting back into CVS

So, I am trying to get back into this whole couponing thing. It is taking a while...let me tell you. I did go to Target the other day and spent $105 ($30 of that was a shirt for me, shoes for Kenadie and 3 gal of milk) and saved $62. Pretty much everything had coupons. I want to get back into CVS and Walgreens now. I am starting with CVS. Here are my scenarios to do in the next couple of days.

Trans #1:
2 gal milk
2 pk Oreos
Use Oreo coupon from FB
Get back 2 ECB

Trans #2:
Colgate Total 2/$5
Use (1) .75 off coupon from2/21 SS
Use (1) .75 off coupon from Colgate.com
Pay $3.50
Get 2ECB

Softsoap NutriSerum $4.99
Use (1) .75 coupon from Colgate.com
Pay $4.24
Get 4 ECB

Total $7.75
Use 2 ECB from Trans #1
Pay $5.75
Get 6ECB

Trans #3:
I am in desperate need of shampoo (totally out of conditioner, and almost out of shampoo---what happened to my stockpile???), so I have opted to do the Nexxus deal. Spend $20 and get 10 ECB.
So, I will use the 6 ECB from before, pay $14, and get 10 ECB to start off next week!

There may be better deals out there to do, but I need toothpaste and shampoo, so this is what I have opted to do. Check back to see how I end up doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment