Thursday, June 10, 2010

$27

I remembered Alisa's $25/week challenge and I'm proud to say that so far I have stuck to it this week. I have no plans to spend anything today or tomorrow. To make this work, I went through my freezer and planned meals based on what I had in there. When meat goes on sale I usually buy extra and stock up my freezer.
Then I made a list of what I needed at the store to supplement and I kept it to $27 this week! Buying my produce at Sprouts has been helping me keep my grocery bill down while still getting to enjoy the good stuff. :)
I am sharing because when I hear things like this from my friends it inspires me. If I can do it, so can you!

2 comments:

  1. I need to go to Sprouts. Do you only go on Wed? I don't get the ads, so I never know what is on sale. Great job, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Natalie! Sprouts does have good produce deal! I am just too lazy to head over there, it's not in my traveling range, lol. ;-)

    Alisa, sign up on their website, that is how you get the ad emailed to you every week.

    ReplyDelete