Saturday, June 6, 2009

Free Earrings!!!


***The first link is not working anymore...do the second one. I got my earrings in today and they are very pretty!

These beautiful earrings are FREE!! Go to offer501.com and check them out. You can also go to DarcusTori and add the amount you want to the cart. Enter code 0801 and your total will be $0!!! Shipping will be added at end. We ordered 10 pair for a total of $42.60 (shipping PLUS insurance)...less than $5 each!!! I have ordered from this company before, and the earrings are gorgeous! They do take awhile to come in, like 3 months, but well worth it!!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thank you for sharing this. I just ordered those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my 10 in today! They are very pretty! These will make great gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Just saw your comment on Hip2save's Old Navy post.. This is a great deal.. Got myself a pair and re-posted with your link. Thanks!

    -Tiffany (Sales addict)

    ReplyDelete