Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I **Heart** Walgreens



I have to say I am loving walgreens and all thier clearance items. Today I went and didn't really have a plan (I usually always have one). I found some good buys, which makes me so happy.

Vasiline lotion were clearanced for $1.89 each. I used 3 $1/1 coupon from newspaper.
Ziplock bags were on sale with store in-ad coupon $1.99. I used a BOGO coupon from newpaper. Even better my cashier used the original price of $3.29 for my BOGO coupon!! Money maker!
Packaging envelopes are clearanced for $.40-.50 each.
4 two packs of Dove Soap $2.01 each used 4 $1/1 coupon from paper and recieved $2 RR.
2 Palmolive $.99 with in-ad store coupon used 2 $.25/1 from THIS weeks newspaper.
Playtex Tampons are 2/$8. I used 2 $1/1 coupons from newspaper and recieved $2 RR.
Used:: $10 RR from hair dryer deal last week.
OOP:: $5.34

1 comment: