Thursday, June 4, 2009

Coupons! Coupons! Coupons!

I have A LOT of coupons that are about to expire (including high dollar Kraft ones.) Please let me know if you want any of them. Just comment on here, or email me. (alisavasquez@yahoo.com) I threw away a ton the other day, and it made me so frustrated, so please do not ever hesitate to ask me if I have a specific one you want. I have access to 3 computers right now to print from, so you can imagine how many I could rack up. I am frustrated at myself for not saying anything sooner, I guess I just thought I might use them all. What the heck was I thinking???? I am in Beaumont right now, but should be back Saturday. Most exp 6/9 and 6/10. I will gladly meet you somewhere, or leave them on my front porch, or deliver them to your house...I just really do not want to throw anymore away. So, let me know if you want some now, and in the future, do not ever hesitate to ask me for some. If I want it, I will tell you no. ;)

Happy couponing!!

Alisa

6 comments:

  1. Oh--and in the future, if you want them mailed to you, I have no prob doing that. I will gladly pay the .43 if it can save some coupons from being wasted! Plus, if there are some I want later, then you can return the favor!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. since mary is going to annie, are we still doing it???

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wont be able to host couponing sunday because Annie starts at 7:30. sorry. we can do it monday instead... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry pecas...it's mary :) i didn't realize i was under my friends google account here in SA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ladies, I'm sick so I won't be going to coupon night if you're still doing it tonight.

    ReplyDelete