Monday, June 8, 2009

Target trip


Thanks to Alisa I have really been trying to find good deals with using coupons!

today i went to Target and bought 2 gallons of baby water, 3 things of Similac formula, 3 things of baby wipes, and 1 thing of Miracle Whip all for 4.20!!!
The baby water was the only thing I paid full price for. I used 3 two dollar coupons for the wipes making them free, the Similac was on sale for 5.50 and i had 3 five dollar rebate checks that i got in the mail from Similac making each 50 cents. I had a dollar coupon for the miracle whip, so i paid a dollar for it.
I love saving a lot more than I spent! I saved $22!!
Thanks Alisa for helping Mom and I last week understand how to use coupons!

3 comments:

  1. That's a really good trip! Doesn't it make you feel like seeing how much you can get next time??? Couponing can be time consuming, but it can be really exciting, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) way to go Laurie! great job 'making' money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job. I love saving money. Hearing how others do it is great.

    ReplyDelete