Sunday, July 19, 2009

Check out this upcoming deal!!!!!!!!!!





Thanks to Hip2Save, I just found this AWESOME deal coming up!!!
If you already used your $2.50 coupon from last Sunday on the Target deal, try to look on Ebay. I just ordered 20 for $6.99 shipped. I may have several extra, so my family gets first dibs, (or those of you that have given me coupons lately!), but let me know if you are interested, and I will put your name on a list.
Here is deal:
*********
On another note, if you have NOT used the $2.50 Finish/Electrasol coupons from the 7/12SS yet, then save them for the week of 8/2 at CVS!
They will be FREE! Wahoo!
The Electrasol 20 ct boxes will be priced at 2/$9-- buy $20 worth, get a $10Ecb!
Deal Scenario:
Buy 5 for a total of $22.50
Use 5 $2.50 coupons from the 7/12SS
Pay $10Get back a $10Ecb
Final cost 5 boxes for FREE!
**********
The ones at Target were 35 ct, I believe, for .99 w/ coupon, so if you got rain checks (I got one) you may want to add it up and see if your rain check would be a better deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment