Tuesday, July 7, 2009

deal shopping



Target::
Snickers bar $.62 used free Q (cashier messed up and put in $.60 for Q)
Bananas $.84
4 Eggo $1.50 each used 4 $1/1 Q
2 Dannon yogurt $2.39 each used 2 $1.1 Q
2 Kraft Cheese $3.64 used $1/2 Q (cashier messed up and charged me for one reg price instead of two sale priced cheeses)
2 market pantry butters $2.04 each
2 degree deoderant and 1 degree spray $3.64 each used BOGO Q, 2 $2 TQ, 2 $1.25/1 Q
bounty basic roll towels $.99 used $.25/1 Q and $.50/1 TQ
2 Solo Bare paper plate $1.50 used 2 $1/1 Q
2 Boex Kashi cereals $2.66 each used BOGO Q and 2 $1.50 TQ
Cascade Crystal Clear $3.14 used free Q
2 Eggs $1.96
OOP $13.25
YOU SAVED $52.19

CVS::
2/$2 Dawn Dish Soap Used $.25/1 and $.50/1 Q
2 Bic Soleil Razor/refill combo $2.99 each used $3/1 Q
2 gallons Oak Farm Milk $2.69 each
1 Colgate Toothpaste $3.49 used $1/1 Q
1 Honey Wheat Bread $2.69
OOP $.32
ECB's Used $14.50 ($4.50 ECB's was quarterly valued customer ECB!)
ECB's Recieved $3

Walgreens::
3/$9 Listerines used 3 $2/1 Q
2 Brite 6 pk Sponges $1.25 each used $.75/2 Q
OOP $5.75
RR's Used $0
RR's Recieved $3

8 comments:

  1. Not bad! I wish you would have waited til tonite to go to CVS and Walgs! I need to go still!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey question for you gals...when you have a cashier mess up do you always say something, even if it's $.02? If you don't notice in the store would you still go back and try to have it fixed? (ie: target trip)

    I really want to know what you experience coupons do...

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, it usually has to be over $5...but that is because I generally have my kids. If I were alone, then I may go back for less. But, not for $.02. Please leave that poor old man alone!! He probably will never come back to work again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. $5...that's a lot in coupons!! I know, poor old man. $.02 is not worth making a fuss but I wonder if there is a general rule to follow???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rules?!?! In couponing?!?! I wish! Remember, we are still having to practically explain to cashiers and mgrs what the heck coupons are!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huh!?! Really??? I know the cashiers can't take any more rules, lol. But I have a few ground rules to keep myself on track...I think it helps me.

    For example: I only buy cereal if it's $1 or less.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Speaking of coupons..... the younger cashiers at Target will take expired coupons!! I used some, thinking the worst they would say was no, and sure enough, she scanned them and it worked. They were only expired for the end of the last month and it was their own coupons as well.

    ReplyDelete