Saturday, January 16, 2010

Randalls is a Safeway affiliate!

I noticed a few weeks ago that Randalls is an affiliate to Safeway. I see coupon bloggers always posting deals at Safeway...I was interested to know if they accept each others coupons, ect... and I asked an assistant manager today at Randalls. He said that they do accept any Safeway coupons and can be scanned like any other coupon in their system.
Now, not all advertised sales are good at both Safeway and Randalls but there could be quite a few cross over deals I suspect! I am going to start paying closer attention to those Safeway deals and coupons all the coupon blogs post!

3 comments:

  1. Where do you see Safeway deals posted? I used to see them when I was checking more blogs but I only check hip2save now and I haven't seen it on hers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. money saving mom

    heres an example:

    http://www.moneysavingmom.com/money_saving_mom/2010/01/safeway-and-affiliates-betty-crocker-fruit-by-the-foot-moneymaker.html

    ReplyDelete