Monday, February 1, 2010

Extra Coupons

I have extra coupons from the past few weeks paper, the All You, and also ones I've found in stores and LTF (Target $1.50/1 Skintimate/Edge shaving product!) !!

Anyone interested in them?

Also, in regards to the Skintimate Target coupon I have emailed the company in hopes of receiving manufacture coupons to pair with this for some FREE products! If you'd like to try and email go HERE or HERE.

UPDATE: I just saw this at the bottom of the contact, through email, of the Skintimate/Edge company. **Unfortunately, we cannot fulfill requests for free products, coupons or donations.**
BOO!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, i would love the target skintimate coupons, and any baby products coupons. If still available let me know and i'll send my address. also if you have any of the all laundry detergent coupons, i would love to have those or the 2.50 dishwasher tabs coupons.

    Thanks for all your hard work.
    tori Chauvin

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry my email address is tchauvin@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a place to can buy clipped coupons. You don't pay for the coupons because that is not legal but for the clipping/shipping. I thought I sent you the website once? Now I can't find it.

    ReplyDelete