Monday, February 1, 2010

I'm Back!!



Hi everyone!

I have not been couponing the way I want to lately. I started my new job last September, but ended up quitting December 31st. I then went to stay at my parent's for 2 weeks. I am now back, and ready to get back into this...which means keeping up the blog better! Thanks to those of you that have been continuing to post deals! Mary and I also have a Facebook page....Cedar Park coupon divas...so check that out, too!

I have some goals this year, so I will be sharing those soon. A big one is that we are working towards buying a home. A little extra money from couponing would help towards that goal! I saw on one blog that she had a "Eat from the Pantry" challenge. I am going to try that. I am going to cut my grocery allowance drastically and try to eat from the pantry and freezer. Since today is Feb 1st, this would be a good day to start, but I am not really ready, so we will see. I will let you all know how it goes, and what I fix (maybe....lol).

If anyone else has some good deals they would like to share, let me know, so I can add you!

Thanks for checking out our blog!

Alisa

2 comments:

  1. ;-) I have a huge stack of coupons to cut from the past two weeks sitting on my kitchen table right now!

    With meals a suggestion that helps me tremendously is planning out 4-5 meals a week and writing it on my calender. It helps me stay on track with shopping and cooking.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete