Saturday, August 29, 2009

$20 TAG Reader System


Apparently in some states, the Tag Reader is on clearance at Target. I have not been able to find them in the Austin stores or Beaumont stores I looked at.


But, according to Hip2Save, there is another possible option at ToysRUs! I am going today to check the Bmt one, and Mary--if you have a chance, can you check Lakeline??


Click here for info! The best part about these scenarios is that you do not have to have the coupon printer installed for either coupon, and they are PDFs, so can be printed out as many times as you like!


3 comments:

  1. I saw them at my target when I went on tuesday night!
    It was on an end cap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nat--for $25???


    The $5 coupon does not work on Tag Reader, but I still got mine for $20.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i already told you how much I paid for the one i got 2.98 :)

    ReplyDelete