Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Target clearance deals

I was at Target today and I tried to write down as many clearance items that had coupons as I could in the time I had. In case any of you are interested.

Betty Crocker Warm delites $1.16
Coupon: $.50/1

C and H sugar $1.57
Coupon: $.65/2

Specality Pace $2.41 (I saw some the next day for even cheaper...$1.4something)
Coupon: $1/1

Hamburger helper $1.06
Coupon:$.75/3

Zatarains $1.37
Coupon: $.75/2

Knorr Sides $.88
Coupon: $1/3

Febreze $1.77
Coupon: BOGO and $.50/1

The frangrance collect soy candles $2.88
Coupon: $3/2

Kotex in trail section $.97
Coupon $1/1
(does NOT exclude trail size)

Bagel-ful $1.32
No coupon I know about.

Paster Strudel $1.37
I know there is a coupon but can not find it...anybody know?

Laura told me about a bottle of Crisco oil on clearance as well. Coupon: $.55/1
Snag it for under a buck!!

Happy shopping!

**update: I just found a coupons to SAVE $.60 ON TWO when you buy any TWO Old El Paso® products on the Betty Crocker website. I remember seeing many of these products on clearance. The taco seasoning packets would probably be the cheapest deal.

Also a lot of the coupons mentioned can be printed from Smart Source online

4 comments:

  1. The Pillsbury coupon is in the General Mills Everyday Saver 8/9 .55/2

    Thanks for this list Mary. Great site :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I go to Target, my budget is definitely shot!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mary this is a big help!

    ReplyDelete