Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Alisa's Target Trip



My Plan:
SaniHands
$2.99
1 MQ $1
$1.99 (But I LOVE these things for the car!!)
Sponges (Target Brand) 2pk
.99
.75 coupon here
.24 each!!
Magic Erasers
MfgQ (MQ) BOGO Free!!
Can't remember which paper, but it is from Sunday paper
Resolve (we needed this)
$1.00 MQ (paper)
Energizer Batteries
$1.00 MQ (paper)
Pringles sm cans at reg
FREE!
.69 ea, with coupon from here
True Delight
MQ + TQ from here
.89!!
KoolAid
MQ from Kraft (posted previously)
and TQ from here
Strawberries
No Q, but on sale for $1.99!!
Tropicana
2.99
$1.00 MQ from paper (these come out all the time)
Kraft Velveeta
***Best Deal of the night!***
Michelle (my SIL) sent me a coupon for a FREE block of Velveeta. Best thing, it is a PDF, which means you can print it as many times as you want, and there is NO expiration date on it!! Email me if you want that coupon! alisavasquez@yahoo.com
Thanks Michelle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Banana Boat
All FREE
MQ from paper $1.00
these are .97 and the cashier just needs to override it for .97, OR you can have my super nice cashier and he just gave me $1.00 off each, so I gained .03 with each one!
Johnson's
same as Banana Boat
Suave
These are on sale, then I combined a Sunday paper Q with a TQ from same site as all others...all of Suave are usually off (2), so you would have to buy at least 2, I bought 4
Skintamate
same as Mary
Kraft Philly
same as Mary
Activia
same as Mary
Chalk
from $1 section...keeps kids busy while I clip coupons! :)
If you see anything else I missed and you wanna know what I did, just email me!

5 comments:

  1. Great job!! Target is good to us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes target is our BFF this week. i am make a second trip! :)

    aren't the sani hands $1.99?? i thought they were when i bought them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and thanks i didnt see the pringles deal!! we need to share our shopping lists every week! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I need to start doing my lists on the comp again. I didn't that night, that's the reason I didn't really have a lot of specifics on where I got the coupons! Yeah, they are 1.99, I don't know why I said 2.99!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first time to your site, I love the set up. I did want to make a comment about the free block of Velvetta. I am sure you are not aware of this, otherwise I am sure you wouldn't have used it, but it is a fake. I live in the DFW area and there were several news stories about this coupon about 2 months ago. The stores end up eating the cost of the Velvetta. I am not trying to be critical in any way, just sharing what I know. I have also seen this coupon of the site about coupon fraud. Google it if you want more info.
    I saw that you just made this blog open, so I hope what I am writing will not discourage you from sharing your deals with others.
    Sincerely Amber

    ReplyDelete