Monday, May 11, 2009

Tulle Day Sale

A couple of weeks ago, Hip2Save posted an awesome deal at a company called Tulle. They were having Tulle Day, in which they were selling there clothing at an awesome price, $3.99 and up. I received my order today and I am extremely pleased. I paid right at $50 ($12 was shipping) for 5 shirts and 4 dresses. The quality is very good, and I have not tried it all on, but it looks like it will all fit...and it is all modest!! I don't think I will have to "layer" any of them, which is hard to find! Especially with 9 things! All the dresses are perfect for church, and the shirts are great for date nights...both of which I was desperately in need of! I read on one of the comments that they may have this sale at least twice a year. It started at 12am PDT, which was 2am CDT, but it was well worth the late night! The next time I see this deal, I will make sure all of you know about it!

3 comments:

  1. I got in on that sale too. I ordered on Tuesday. Where's my stuff??!! :)
    What all did you get? Take a pic of your loot and post it on here. I wish I would have ordered more, but I was nervous because I didn't know what size to get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, everything I read said sizes run really small, but I was able to get XS, and I think they will all work. I just got mine today, maybe yours will be here today or tomorrow!! Check your tracking number!! I will take a pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bummer..i missed out on that one. next time.

    ReplyDelete