Saturday, May 9, 2009

I saved $82 at Target!

It's not too late to get most of these deals, which I found on http://hip2save.blogspot.com/. A lot of the coupons I used don't expire until later this month.
The 50 items below cost me only $22.46, which averages out to be 45 cents per item including tax! The receipts say I saved $82.24, but I also earned and paid with 3 of the $5 gift cards you could earn with the Fiber One deal.
I'm curious... who are your favorite cashiers at Target and who do you avoid?

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh!!!!! I am so amazed!! That is the kind of trip I need. How was your cashier since you brought it up? There is one lady that Mary and I DO NOT like to go to. There is a guy that Mary goes to a lot and he seems to be pretty good, but I have not been to the same one twice. Were all your coupons printed or out of the paper or both? If you have a few minutes, can you do a breakdown of what you did, and if it was more than one trans??

    ReplyDelete