Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Alisa's Walgreens trip



I needed some hot dogs for a family gathering this weekend, and I found this great sale at Walgreens.
Trans #1:
Bandaids: (2) boxes, used (2) $1 coupons
Neosporin: Used (1) $1 coupon
---received $4 RR
Shaving cream: received $1 RR
Toothpaste: (thought I was supposed to get $1RR, but did not print)
Total: $12.56, received $5 RR
--If I had gone to HEB, I would have spent around $10-$12 on hot dogs, but now, I have $5 to go towards my next purchase!!
Trans #2:
Aveeno: bought 3 of the smallest, cheapest lotions ($2.63) in order to receive the FREE bag of products. I then used (3) $2 coupons, which made them .63 each!!
Hot Dogs: BOGO FREE, then had $1/2 pkg
Had to use candy bar as filler item
Total: after RR $1.58!!!!!!!!!
So, this is where you have to think a little. I would have already spent around that for hot dogs, but, now, for the same amount of money, look what all I got!!

1 comment:

  1. cool, i feel like this week has been great with walgs and cvs. i'll post my walgs today when i get more time. :) great job alisa!

    ReplyDelete