Thursday, May 28, 2009

Reynolds Foil at CVS

Ok, I admit, sometimes I do not take the time to scour the stores to look for all the clearance items. Tonight, I was by myself, so I tried to do that. I found the foil at CVS that the blogs talked about, and it is the 75sqft for $1.25!! I even had $1 off coupons to stack with it!! So, I got 3 for a total of .75!!! My CVS still had quite a few left, so I think it is worth a shot to look. They just had a small sign, so maybe no one is seeing them. I will probably go back and get more.

Go check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Do you have more coupons to get more with? I thought they were from the paper or do you have a printable one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it was from the paper. I have been buying 3-4 papers each week, so that is why I had 3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used mine on that deal too but today I saw the foil at walgreens clearance for .90 cents. Nat, my coupon was from paper.

    And Laura told me about the angel soft 4 pack of TP on clearance for .47 cents. Use the .50 cent coupon from paper!! Free!!

    ReplyDelete