Friday, May 8, 2009

Freezer meals

Mary and I have a goal to get together and make a lot of food that can be divided up, then frozen for quick, easy meals. I have done this a couple of times with spaghetti, and it was really easy. I was so excited when I wanted to have a good meal one evening, but did not feel like cooking...so I grabbed my bag of spaghetti, thawed it out, and that is what we had! I have not done it enough to know how much money it saves, but I keep reading it saves a lot. Anyone in the CP area that is interested, we can get together at my house one Saturday and just cook, cook, cook!!

3 comments:

  1. Count me in! Seriously. Don't do this without me or I might cry. hahaha.
    I made a bunch on my own right before Isabel was born, and it saved my sanity on more than one occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in too! I would love to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i only have one frozen lasagna left!!! when we going to so this? i need to soon.

    ReplyDelete